Wednesday, March 23, 2016

I Do Not Want Window Tint On The Car

My husband and I just got a new car recently and we are arguing about getting window tint. While he believes that there are so many good reasons to get this, I am not convinced. All I see when I imagine dark windows are the police pulling us over because they believe that we are doing something illegal.  My husband says that I am being ridiculous and that the tinted windows will help keep the car secure from the prying eyes of people who walk by and it will stop the harmful rays of the sun from ruining the interior.

I do not think we have anything to worry about as far as safety goes since we live on a cul-de-sac. I also go not believe that the interior will suffer too much from the light since our last few cars did not sustain any damage from being left in the sun for too long. I think that the reason he wants to get this is because he is in the throes of a mid-life crisis. The dark window tint Austin will make him feel younger and mysterious instead of a boring middle-aged guy with a basic life.

1 comment:

  1. Pleasant online journal and totally exceptional. You can improve however despite everything I say this perfect.Keep striving generally advantageous. tint for windows

    ReplyDelete